Thursday, July 28, 2016

Can an undocumented Immigrant file a claim for Personal Injuries?

 Undocumented immigrants can file a claim just like everyone else.

There is no rule that states illegal immigrant cannot receive compensation for their loss.
If you have suffered a motor vehicle accident or a work related injury don’t be afraid to seek the medical attention you need. You may be entitled to compensation.

Here at Portner & Shure we fight for each of our clients, regardless of their legal status. 
We will handle the insurance companies for you and make sure you get the compensation you deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment